You are hereHome ›
Continuum of Care
The Continuum of Care (CoC) is a community planning group that coordinates services and maximizes resources to reach the goal of preventing and ending homelessness. The community planning network in south central and southeastern Minnesota is River Valleys CoC.
The River Valleys CoC planning region, or community, includes the area of 20 counties. The CoC includes people and organization from across the region, and meetings are open to anyone who wants to work together with local organizations to change our system and end homelessness.
Get more informatkion about River Valleys CoC:
- Weekly CoC email with meeting information, grants, events, training, and more.
- RV CoC Brochure
- River Valleys Continuum of Care Region Map
3/23/17 River Valleys Continuum of Care is now accepting notification of intent to apply for CoC Program funds in 2017
- Please submit the Intent to Apply online form to declare your intent to apply for new or renewal funding via the HUD CoC Program.
- The form is open for renewal projects through Friday, April 7, 2017. Renewal projects that have not submitted their intent by 11:59:59PM on Friday, April 7, 2017 will forfeit their renewal rights.
- New projects are encouraged to submit early, but may submit their intent to apply until May 15 or two weeks after the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) releases its Continuum of Care program application (anticipated in May), whichever is later.
- Eligible new project types are, in priority order:
- Rapid Re-Housing
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Coordinated Entry (for system navigators)
- Geographic and subpopulation priorities for 2017-2018
3/16/17 Requesting CoC Confirmation or other application approval for projects seeking State funds in 2017
River Valleys CoC requires a written project description and a presentation from any applicant requesting a CoC Confirmation or signature on the application. In order to ensure that the CoC meets its obligation to review the project, CoC members must receive all required project information in a timely manner.
Review the requirements for 2017 on the "Resources for State Program Grantees" page.