Mobile Device How To:
No computer access? Easily fill out your Form from your mobile device using the FREE Adobe Reader app.
Fill out all information on form. (name, address, dates and times for transportation, etc.)
Then, follow these Step-by-Step Instructions to add your signature:
1. Tap on the screen and a top menu should appear that looks like this:
2. Tap the icon that looks like a speech bubble behind a pen. A new menu will pop up.
3. From this menu, tap on the icon that looks like a fountain pen (far right)
4. Once that icon has been tapped, you need to tap on the document where you would like to sign.
5. If you have never signed anything before, you will be taken to a screen to create a signature.
6. Sign away using your finger!
7. When finished, press the check box (or select “Done”) and your signature will be added to the PDF.
8. If it’s not in the correct place, that’s OK, feel free to tap on it to move it to a new spot, resize, or adjust color, opacity, thickness. You can delete it as well.
9. With your signature in place, hit Email Form.
10. You will be brought to your email account.
11. Enter any other email information you want.
12. Hit send and your form will be sent directly to our ready and waiting dispatchers!
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults
- Continuum of Care