You are hereHome ›
**Scroll down for available positions.**
Three Rivers works with community partners to provide warmth, transportation, food, housing, advocacy, and education to individuals and families. If you are people focused and community driven, you are encouraged to apply for career opportunities for which you are qualified.
Three Rivers offers a positive, supportive working environment; competitive pay; and an excellent benefit* package including:
- generous paid time off (PTO);
- affordable health insurance (first of month after 30 days of employment);
- 403(b) retirement plan with liberal employer match after one year of employment;
- dental, life and long-term disability insurance; and
- short-term disability salary/wage continuation (after one year of employment).
- *Retirement plan is available to those who work 20 or more hours per week. All other benefits are available to those who work 30 or more hours per week.
Three Rivers' mission is “to work with community partners to address basic human needs of people in our service area, thereby improving the quality of life of the individual, family and community.” Our core values are:
Positions are typically posted until they are filled. Online applications are preferred; however, if you do not have access to a computer, you may pick up a paper application at our Zumbrota, Rochester or Faribault office, or you may call/email to have a paper application sent to you:
Three Rivers Job Listings
Three Rivers’ partner Lloyd Management (property management) jobs: https://www.lloydmanagement.com/careers.aspx
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults