You are hereHome ›
Continuum of Care
The Continuum of Care (CoC) is a community planning group that coordinates services and maximizes resources to reach the goal of preventing and ending homelessness. The community planning network in south central and southeastern Minnesota is River Valleys CoC.
The River Valleys CoC planning region, or community, includes the area of 20 counties. The CoC includes people and organization from across the region, and meetings are open to anyone who wants to work together with local organizations to change our system and end homelessness.
Get more informatkion about River Valleys CoC:
- Weekly CoC email with meeting information, grants, events, training, and more.
- RV CoC Brochure
- River Valleys Continuum of Care Region Map
- 8/21/2019 First Public Posting of Project Priority List. Per the Local Competition Guide, the proposed Project Priority List from the Project Review and Ranking Committee has been posted for CoC member review and comment. See the list on the HUD Notice of Funding Availability page. All comments on the priority list are due by email to Jennifer Prins by 4:00pm on Friday, August 23.
- 7/12/2019 Call for New Projects released. Updated 2019 Local Competition Guide posted. New project notification of intent to apply due July 25, 2019. Applications due August 8, 2019. Click on HUD Notice of Funding Availability in the menu at left for details.
- 5/1/2019 List of Eligible Renewal Projects released for 2019 Local CoC Program Competition. Click on HUD Notice of Funding Availability in the menu at left for details.
- 3/5/2019 Call for Renewal Housing Projects for FY2019 CoC program funding round
All renewal projects for housing activities are required to submit performance data and documentation for CoC review by Monday, March 25 at 4:00pm. Submission of required materials for review is considered the project’s notification of intent to apply for renewal funding in the 2019 HUD CoC Program Competition. All renewal project review elements are posted on the HUD Notice of Funding Availability page and will be distributed via email to all listed grant contacts for the projects.
- 2/8/2019 2019 CoC Action Plan and New Project Priorities
The CoC Executive Committee approved project priorities for new projects proposed in the region during 2018. The priorities identify geographic, household type, and program type by county. Any applicants proposing new projects in the region should carefully review these priorities and consult with CoC staff if questions remain.
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Head Start
- Continuum of Care