CoC Training Conference
River Valleys CoC partners with the Southwest Minnesota CoC to present the BETTER TOGETHER CONFERENCE.
Better Together is a one-day gathering to network and learn about best practices to improve services and partnerships that make a real impact on homelessness in southern Minnesota. Join us to gather with hundreds regional partners as we inspire and support each other to take on local needs, try innovative models, forge new collaborations, engage in systemic changes, and share successes. We have big goals, and we’re better together!
Attendees include housing and shelter programs, schools, community mental health and social service providers, advocates, faith-based programs, persons with homeless experience, property management, policy makers, Tribal Nations, local government, state government, and anyone who wants to participate in building a more coordinated, effective, and responsive system to prevent and end homelessness!
- 2020 Conference - Postponed due to COVID-19 precautions. More details coming soon!
- 2018 Conference Booklet
Materials from 2018 Better Together Conference
- Best Practices for HUD CoC Grantees
- Best Practices in Serving LGBTQ Folks
- Ethics and Boundaries
- Legal Protections and Safe Housing
- Workforce Development - Income and Jobs
- A Housing Providers Approach to Tenant Selection and Housing Stability Services
- Coordinated Entry through the Lens of HMIS Data
- SOAR Presentation 11/08/18
- Advocating to End Homelessness
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults
- Continuum of Care