You are hereHome ›
Older Adult Services
Older Adult Services assist individuals aged 60 and older and their families with information, referrals, and resources that allow persons to remain healthy and independent in their homes and communities. These services help families of all incomes, and a small donation is requested when services are provided. Families must have at least one member residing in Goodhue, Rice or Wabasha counties.
Funding for these programs provided by:
- Southeastern MN Area Agency on Aging
- United Way Rice County
- United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha and Pierce Counties
- Older Americans Act (Title III)
- Area civic organizations, such as American Legions, Lion Clubs, VFW's, etc.
- Donations from area businesses and individuals
Other Three Rivers programs available to Older Adults:
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults