Thank you to my wonderful bus drivers who keep the kids safe every day. You are an important part of our day and we look forward to seeing you. The kids absolutely love all of you. Please know you have a very special job and are appreciated! We look forward to your returning in the fall to care for the next new group of preschoolers."
Attention Faribault Riders – Hiawathaland Transit has re-routed the Blue and Red routes and these changes will begin on March 2, 2020. March 2, 2020 Hiawathaland Transit will also be starting a Faribault-Northfield Connect route. Please contact our dispatch team at (866) 623-7505 option 1, if you have any questions or to schedule rides.
Passes and Tokens
Monthly Student Pass (Routes Only): $10.00 to and from school only (under 18)
Monthly Pass (Routes Only): $31 (youth/seniors 55+) and $38 (all other adults)
Passes and Tokens may be purchased at:
City Hall of Faribault - only sells route and DAR tokens, no passes
208 1st Avenue NW
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
Faribo Town Square
201 South Lyndale Avenue
- Each bus is handicap accessible.
- Assistants accompanying a person with disabilities ride FREE.
- Drivers do not assist individuals into homes, apartment buildings, or businesses.
- Tokens are encouraged. Drivers DO NOT make change.
- Punch passes have been discontinued, but will be honored.
- Passengers are required to pay their fare BEFORE their ride and will be charged for any no-call n-shows.
- Buses DO NOT enter trailer/mobile parks, apartment complexes, or other multi-use/multi-family dwellings.
- No food, beverages, or smoking on the bus.
- Due to the space and safety concerns there is a 2 BAG LIMIT on all buses.
- 24 hour advance notice is encouraged for any ride needing the use of the lift as space is limited.
There is NO service on the following Holidays
• New Years Day
• Memorial Day
• July 4th
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving (and Friday after)
• Christmas Eve Day closed at noon
• Christmas Day
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Head Start
- Continuum of Care